Do you have friends at work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just started today. I can't say no, but none of them seem to be as young as me, but im joining the softball team so that could change.

4 other people started today as well, this one HOT fucking woman (not girl), i thought 33 tops. Shes petite, skinny, Brian certified boobs, an ass and some hot as curly hair. Turns out she has 3 kids, her 25th highschool reunion is this year which makes her 43, and her oldest is a soph or junior in hs. She's still hot as hell. Don't ask either, it'll never happen.

everyone here is old and the people my age are mad because they're all my assistants.

there's one 60 year old guy who like the same beer as me so we chop it up every once and awhile and *gasp* he's a liberal and we get along haha

well since moving on to auto detail me and two friends work in the detail shop, time goes by, though you have to make sure you get your work done because you can get easily distracted.

often I'm asked to go out with the guys to the bars but A. I'm 20. B. They're like 30 atleast and not cool. C. They laugh at their own jokes before anyone else laughs.
As long as I'm laughing IDC what anyone else is doing. But anyway, the people I work with (at a restaurant) are cool at work. The one time I hung out with them outside of work, I realized they are a bunch of drunk ass stoners. Makes me feel better about my drinking, weed smoking ways. At least I'm in college.

I work alone... and when there ARE other people around me, I'm always showing them how to do shit properly. I'm the only one old enough to drink (except the owners) but... I do get a lot of perks... so, it's not so bad. The only bad part is all the 'cute' people are like 19... hahaha

It's ok though... they all love me because I take them out to dinner meetings. :D

that's why you gotta stick with your crew.

even just in the past 5 years or so, the amount i hang out with my friends has dropped significantly.

mostly, because of them..... and well, their sig. others. i guess they'd rather hang out with them instead of me. :X

Not trueeeeeeeee. You need to get out more, but you say you never want to leave your house....

:)

Turns out she has 3 kids, her 25th highschool reunion is this year which makes her 43, and her oldest is a soph or junior in hs. She's still hot as hell. Don't ask either, it'll never happen.

reminds me of that lincon SUV commerical with the surfer mom... lol

thanks guys i am sure i will be fine, if not when i race i am just gonna have to make sure i get them left side.:p

Dude, you're all set for nascar!

Back