Does Anyone Have Kyb Agx With Skunk2 Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Grengostarr

i have a set of skunk2 red coilovers on the way to my house, i was contemplating getting a set of kyb agx's to go along with them...does anyone have these and what do they think of them, thanks alot.
-greg

my buddy has that combo in his 2000 si. ride is decent.... but i'd recommend koni yellows if you can afford them

I have a pair of AGX with Ground Control coil-overs on the rear of my '92 HB and I'd recommend the Koni Yellows. The adjustment knob on the AGX breaks off. :angry: I'm a little concerned about the overall quality if they won't/can't make that piece any better.

However, I do love the handling!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Grengostarr@Mar 18 2003, 02:15 PM
i have a set of skunk2 red coilovers on the way to my house, i was contemplating getting a set of kyb agx's to go along with them...does anyone have these and what do they think of them, thanks alot.
-greg

I had them on a fith gen for about a year. Bought them brand new they ride good. I think you will be sastisfied. Its nice to have the adjustable shocks fun to mess around with. I have heard though that Koni's 5 way adj. shocks are alot better and value wise to. Its somthing like $75 cheaper depends on where you get it from. The coilovers are pretty nice too I liked them. Skunk2 coilovers and agx or koni is a nice ride.

Back