Does Anyone Know This Guy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

machine

Banned
Danny Chansavath Binghamton New York. Goes by email t3t4ek@*****.com. I have been trying to reach him for a week. I sent 230$ of 400$ for a NX direct port nitrous kit. I sent it registered return receipt, and a money order. I haven't received the slip from the P.O. yet, but I'm gettin nervous. I would hate to have my friend (who just got out of the Marines and live like 2 minutes down the road from him) have to go and throw down some collections for me. Gotten no email or phone calls back. hmmmmmmm? :unsure:

If you haven't received the delivered confirmation yet,then he probably hasn't gotten it yet.

s3e77feea638b3.jpg

Originally posted by machine@Mar 19 2003, 12:11 AM
Danny Chansavath Binghamton New York. Goes by email t3t4ek@*****.com. I have been trying to reach him for a week. I sent 230$ of 400$ for a NX direct port nitrous kit. I sent it registered return receipt, and a money order. I haven't received the slip from the P.O. yet, but I'm gettin nervous. I would hate to have my friend (who just got out of the Marines and live like 2 minutes down the road from him) have to go and throw down some collections for me. Gotten no email or phone calls back. hmmmmmmm? :unsure:

i would chill for now, cause if you havent gotten the receipt from the PO yet, then he prolly hasnt got the money yet. i can understand your being nervous, but without the PO receipt, its pretty safe to assume the money is still waiting at the PO. maybe he is out of town or something.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 19 2003, 07:15 AM
NOT :spam: BUT SCAM
Sounds like one to me

How is it a scam?Did the guy conviece the Post Office to help by not returning the received slip till he left the country? :rolleyes:

Back