Does anyone know

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

so does anyone know why i would have a cel at 7:30 am and then not one at 11? im still havin this problem with this jdm ecu. it works all day all night but when i start up in the am to move it it acts like i have no spark or fuel. then i switch ecus and it starts. but i know the jdm one works. but today it fucked up and i got a code 16 and 23. something bout fuel/inj. and ks. and then i checked it again at 11 and just ks. and then again at 4 and still just ks. now at 11 when i checked it was with the chiped us ecu and then at 4 it was the jdm and thats what i plan on driving home with but it may happen again tomarrow. any one have any clue why id get one and then it goes away?

edit: if you dont know its a b18c1 in a 93 dx hach

uhm, just a glitch. I wouldnt worry tilt hat amber light of death is knocking on your door constantly... like mine is...

Quoted post[/post]]
so does anyone know why i would have a cel at 7:30 am and then not one at 11? im still havin this problem with this jdm ecu. it works all day all night but when i start up in the am to move it it acts like i have no spark or fuel. then i switch ecus and it starts. but i know the jdm one works. but today it fucked up and i got a code 16 and 23. something bout fuel/inj. and ks. and then i checked it again at 11 and just ks. and then again at 4 and still just ks. now at 11 when i checked it was with the chiped us ecu and then at 4 it was the jdm and thats what i plan on driving home with but it may happen again tomarrow. any one have any clue why id get one and then it goes away?

wow..That sucks.....funny though..lol :laugh:

Buy my harness and my ecu...problem solved...

Quoted post[/post]]

I have the same problem I get in my car one day and the CEL is off and then I get in it later that day and it is on. My tuner told me my Hondata took a shit.

this fucking sucks. it started no probs today when i left for work. but it was only on cold days that this happend. :huh: do those japs not have cold mornings? if anyone has any idea let me know.

Back