doh! I made the news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's so "retarded" about that?!! It's about time people started to take some responsibility for whats happening in our schools, on out streets, to our lives. IMHO the girls should have stomped his brains out. The only good sexual predator is a dead sexual predator. Nothin' like some good ole vigilanty justice. As if its cool to be goin around "whippin it out" in front of a bunch of high school girls.

that story with the old man is funny, id laugh my ass off if i saw a guy do that! :D

i wouldnt mind having 20 high school girls tackle me to the ground.....dog piling on top of me...catholic school girl dresses flying all over the place....

mmmmm :lol:

I heard about that on my radio station today. I was laughing my ass off.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 3 2003, 11:35 AM
i wouldnt mind having 20 high school girls tackle me to the ground.....dog piling on top of me...catholic school girl dresses flying all over the place....

mmmmm :lol:

I don't think the kicking of the nuts would be shits and giggles though. :D

:lmao: I heard about that on the local news, quite funny I thought.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 3 2003, 07:54 PM
catholic school girls <<<< milfs....

HELLL NAW!!!

CSG's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MILF's.

You don't see strippers dressing up as older, stretch marked, mid 30's whores do you?! I didn't think so.

CSG's are da SHIT, yo!

..is being charged with...corrupting the morals of a minor.

i didn't know there was a law against that? i have prolly racked up a 20 year sentance based on what i've taught my lil brother... :D

My .02 cents.

1. The pumpkin story was great.
2. Catholic School Girls are fucking HOTT in their outfits.
3. All this talk about them, and I am going to go play. :)

Back