Donate?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tedwright

hey guys i was just wondering if you have anything going on where members can donate money. i have 2 friends who live on the team integra website, and they have a program where members can donate money. i think its a great idea. i am member like 24000 or something.....if there is really that many members, and we all donated like 5 bucks, think about how much more kick ass this site could be. dont get me wrong, i think its great now. just an idea.

B codes it himself.. the hosting and domain is X amount of money.. i think its funny when a site asks (i know you arent) for a donation.. gets like 400 ppl to donate 10-15 bucks. That pays for more then it should and gives the person ample money in their pocket. IMO, this is a hobby, not a get rich scheme.. but i do agree, that maybe we should donate something, to help pay for stuff.. but not be like ls1tech.com, where they pocket 50K a yr from advertisements (5k a yr each).. that is ridiculous.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 22 2003, 11:14 PM
this place is, and will always be free to members. no donations needed

Sniff Sniff, and the land of the free, thank-you Brian, for being there for me, for looking out for me. Thank-you for keeping me up late so I dont wake up in the morning and am constantly late for summer school. Well Im :sleep: haha just wanted to use that one.

Altough it wouldn't hurt to bribe the owner. :D And IDMaxGuy, your member title is fuggin' long!

i know, im trying to thank u for all the pics u supply me with, you crack me up, i have most of em savedto my phone and they amuse me at school, and when someone is being stupid i bust out the, how bout a cup of shut the fuck up, or even, here are the people who care... ill change my title tho. it is kinda annoying.

Originally posted by tedwright@Jun 22 2003, 10:32 PM
i am member like 24000 or something.....if there is really that many members, and we all donated like 5 bucks, think about how much more kick ass this site could be.

How about you all donate $5 to ME. Think about how many more Integras my AllTrac could smote! :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D ;)

Back