1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donate?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by tedwright, Jun 22, 2003.

1. tedwright

tedwright Senior Member

hey guys i was just wondering if you have anything going on where members can donate money. i have 2 friends who live on the team integra website, and they have a program where members can donate money. i think its a great idea. i am member like 24000 or something.....if there is really that many members, and we all donated like 5 bucks, think about how much more kick ass this site could be. dont get me wrong, i think its great now. just an idea.

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

B codes it himself.. the hosting and domain is X amount of money.. i think its funny when a site asks (i know you arent) for a donation.. gets like 400 ppl to donate 10-15 bucks. That pays for more then it should and gives the person ample money in their pocket. IMO, this is a hobby, not a get rich scheme.. but i do agree, that maybe we should donate something, to help pay for stuff.. but not be like ls1tech.com, where they pocket 50K a yr from advertisements (5k a yr each).. that is ridiculous.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

this place is, and will always be free to members. no donations needed

4. IDMaxGuy

IDMaxGuy Senior Member

Sniff Sniff, and the land of the free, thank-you Brian, for being there for me, for looking out for me. Thank-you for keeping me up late so I dont wake up in the morning and am constantly late for summer school. Well Im :sleep: haha just wanted to use that one.

5. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Altough it wouldn't hurt to bribe the owner. :D And IDMaxGuy, your member title is fuggin' long!

6. IDMaxGuy

IDMaxGuy Senior Member

i know, im trying to thank u for all the pics u supply me with, you crack me up, i have most of em savedto my phone and they amuse me at school, and when someone is being stupid i bust out the, how bout a cup of shut the fuck up, or even, here are the people who care... ill change my title tho. it is kinda annoying.

7. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

How about you all donate $5 to ME. Think about how many more Integras my AllTrac could smote! :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D ;)

8. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

yeah, keep the donations off.

Milan

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted