Donating the Accord, come get what you want!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
If you need some Accord stuff, come on over to my place. You can remove the entire interior and take it if you like. Its blue and in excellent condition. Also if you need any brackets, harnesses, light sockets etc.... come and grab em. Im located in East Stroudsburg, PA. PM me if youre interested in coming up! :)

let me know when you're available, today and sunday no good for me. son starts his swimming lessons today. sunday getting rid of a junk fridge and getting my sons be delivered.

give me a time. I have some time off coming at work, so anytime works for me.

I should be home 5ish tomorrow. I can get out a lil early prolly though, its not tooo busy this week.

Do you have any pics, what year accord is it? Let me know plz. Interior leather?

Its sitting there waiting to be picked up, anyday it could be gone!!

If you check my FS thread Im selling the custom dash I made. The rest of the interior is intact, all blue cloth in excellent shape!

you let me know when you want the car gone and ill come with my trailer and remove it :)

yes i am serious! ill come get it ASAP

No, you don't understand, HE is donating it, not YOU, YOU're not junking it, nor are YOU donating it.

It's a tax write off or something or other, so he's not gonna give you the whole car.

I made it clear I don't want to junk it. I want the turbo setup.
I also asked him if I could come see it and his other projects
a while ago in a pm.

^:lol:

Obviously if Im junking the car the turbo setup isnt on it......Use your brain a lil bit :)

Im selling a manifold, turbo, wastegate and tons of other parts to make a setup. They are brand new, not DSM modified parts. Check my FS thread please if youre interested :)

Back