door lock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

yizzle... i finally picked up my car last night... and it seems straight, but the door lock on the drivers side doesnt lock from the inside.. but it will lock with a key from the outside.. its a 94 civ hb.... is this normal and like a safety mechanism or is my lock broken? cuz i honestly have no idea whatsoever

First of all, moving to the correct forum.

Are you talking about when you have the door open, you can't push down the lock? That's normal for most Hondas. Lift up the handle, then push down the lock.

By the way....what's "yizzle"?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 24 2003, 08:53 AM
By the way....what's "yizzle"?

my first guess was the common word "y0" in snoop's newest language. or wait... that would be "yizzo" wait... um........ :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 24 2003, 11:18 AM
yea, on hondas you gotta learn the handle "trick"

it's all about the handle trick. or locking your keys in your car d'oh

Fuck the handle trick, I hate that, it became such a habit after a while, I would get out to just run in the house and lock my keys in the car. So I disabiled my inside locks, now you have to use the key, it's cool to because I can leave the windows cracked and people still can't flip the lock.

My driver side lock won't stay locked unless i use the key or remote from outside with the doors closed.

Yeah, My drivers side won't lock either from the inside, you have to use the key. I also have a 93 civic hb.

oh, sorry bout wrong forum, i figured that since it was in 'anything goes' i could just type it.. i was under the impression that this forum was mainly for engine maintenance and what have you.... ANYWAYS.... yeah i figured out the door, at first i was like wtf so i came on here, but i went back outside and played with it, and now i got it, thanks though.... and yizzle.... hehe yeah kinda like yizzo, yizzle rolls off the toungue better or somethin i dunno.... thanks though

Back