DOW / DGTA / Formula D rules

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Anyone know if these clubs are going to allow / specially class ridiculously swapped cars ?

I have this motor for a Celica, but if I build another Celica I wanted it to be V8 powered. All this talk of Z has got me thinking.

Their new rules are very vague about engine swaps - which makes me think they'll make an addendum for it mid-season.

Not important - I can't travel that much for Drifting. DOW is all I'm really concerned with

I just have this 20R hybrid sitting here that would seriously kick ass - but if I built another Celica I wanted it to be more than 300lbs/ft.

But it ain't gonna be worth shit if it's being classed out with SCCA / DOW / CART

swaps are legal in street mod, so long as you still have full interior minus rear seats, and its from the same manufactuer.

dgta/dow doesn't give a shit

d1, you'll never make it there anyway.... so why worry about it?

For CART I would compete at the highest levels of street mod if I had to. I'm very good behind the wheel of a Celica. This one will be gutted, custom gauge panelled and caged.

EDIT: OH... same manufacturer ? I'll have to discuss that one. I'm going Ford powah

D1 they don't care what you have or run... Have you not seen the Elky?

Mopar small bock. 318-340-360.

built motor with the right heads and cam will make more than 300ftlbs.

for less than a grand.

My neighbor has a blazer that he swapped some monster engine into...he only wants $1100 for it.

Only real rule for D! this year is no FWD converted to RWD...engines are unlimited....look at Chris Forsburg car, 350Z wide body, with some huge honking motor...

And look at all the sr'ed cars...

Quoted post[/post]]
Only real rule for D! this year is no FWD converted to RWD...engines are unlimited....look at Chris Forsburg car, 350Z wide body, with some huge honking motor...

And look at all the sr'ed cars...

thats because they got pissed at how well the FF > FR cars were doing. :cry:

i thought Chris's 350z was a VG35DETT?

yup....I think...I know they had it at sema at it looked huge...

Back