Downloaded Call of Duty 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

So I downloaded call of duty and alcohol 120%.. So i open the call of duty folder and see a whole bunch of .rar's do I extract these then and burn to an image or what?

extract the rars starting from the first one. its probably cumulative and is going to make one big image. mount the image with alcohol 120% and then use a program like sd4hide to beat the copy protection and play the game.

use winrar from rarsoft.com

just trigger the .rar one. the other .r01 and so on will auto exctract when called from the first rar file

Hopefully you can get it working - that game rocks. I got a retail version free with my videocard.

okay.. so it installed fine..

when I chose play single player it says to enter in the cd, I'm assuming I need to burn an image to a cd to play this? the same files I used to install?

you should be able to use alcohol 120% to mount the image to a virtual drive.

I think it's better for 360 than it is for PC :p. Of course, it runs smoother on my 360, because I don't feel like spending 2,000 on a PC to run it the same way it runs on the 360. Single player was short, but overall very good.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it's better for 360 than it is for PC :p. Of course, it runs smoother on my 360, because I don't feel like spending 2,000 on a PC to run it the same way it runs on the 360. Single player was short, but overall very good.
CoD looks like ass on a 360 compared to my computer :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
CoD looks like ass on a 360 compared to my computer :)

:werd:

quit jocking your 7800gt battle pope. haha. jk.

i wish i had one of those =( cant afford 300 bucks right now. my 6600gt is doing me good so i cant complain.

cod2 doesnt work well on my comp(fx5200 vid card and 1.4ghz athlon); but i played it on xbox 360 and that thing was awesome; about to upgrade the comp just so i can play it.

Back