1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dpfi-mpfi mini me obdo-obd1

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by efminibeast, May 22, 2015.

1. efminibeast

efminibeast New Member

Alright I have everything from the z6 head to the evidence and jumper harness. My issue is I am doing the dpfi. To mpfi. But can not find any info on were to hook the injectors I do already have jumper harness the only thing I find is people converting there dpfi. Ecu to mpfi I need info asap please help that is a a dpfi thaout of my 89 school hatch I've already have a z6 03 civic wiring harness as Well so Yes all four injectors getting resistor box on Monday also need to k ow if I can cut the distributor plugs off the z6 harness and splice on to my b2 harness 20150521_134415.jpg 1432283527908.jpg 1432283575285.jpg 1432283613161.jpg

2. hermanaid206

hermanaid206 New Member

I've never done it for D,
    But I've one two separate occasions going b series in EF hatch obd interior/dash harness/jumped to obd1 ecu with obd1 bay harness. Resistor ground control and depending on ecu you choose, maybe some re pinning for injectors and signal wires. But I have spliced to my old ones to utilize the rail and injectors. If possible get matching obd injectors and rail to the ecu/ bay harness u use. I've also done it with swapping to 3 bar plugs or tps ect.. Just be sure the component your swapping clip for match's the resistance or voltages as the computer your conecting to runs off.

3. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted