dpfi swap problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i used this dpfi swap diagram checked my wires 10 times i counted but my car want rev over 3000rpms and i did what it said help mee plzzzzzz do this diagram work good ?? i have a pr4 ecu and a si dizzy

dewkie-mpfi.jpg

code 4 will definitely prevent your car from running properly. that leads me to believe that either somehow your wiring is wrong, which obviously if you've checked it numerous times i'm lead to believe its not. or that the distributor is faulty. the ect code shouldn't be to hard to figure out. first make sure the 2 prong connector on the side of the cylinder head is plugged in. if so then check continuity between it and the appropriate pin on the ecu to make sure the signal is getting through. if all else fails pull the ect sender and check to see if its working properly.

testingectswitch.jpg

ok bro thanks but changed tht sensor and i only get code 4 now car want rev over 3 grand fuel cut and backfires ....i think this guy sold me a fucked up dizzy and if he did i will get my cash bak or he gone pay ....i put the pr4 in the ls crx tht i have and it ran perfect

all cylinders are firing it idles fine and everything

dumb question but did you change over the tps because I've been reading that they tps goes in opposite directions from dpfi to mpfi

Back