DPFI to MPFI, engine harness problem?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Walterronny

well.today i was trying to convert to MPFI a DPFI car from a guy i know.. got all , even engine harness but there is a problem..

first off i have to say both car are EGs, one is american EG and the nother is made in japan. one comes with P04 and other with P05 ecu..well i was cheking engine harness , but found a trouble.. i need an connector for to plug this: (not sure that connector is it , but i was thinking could be for injectors...) it has 4 wires, brown, read, yellow and sky blue..

im not sure what engine harness have to use..was trying to take ouy all wiring but it's very difficult besides it's broken some wires...

21082007rd5.jpg

cuold be they have differents engine harness because are made one in USA and other in Japan?

Engines are : USA D15B8 MPFI and Japan D15AB2 DPFI.

hmm

Only gray connected about that size that I had to rip out at the junkyard (off a OBD1 harness) was a dizzy plug. What OBD are the harness (obd-0-2)?

looks like the injector plug that goes to the ecu they are located on the plug A on the ecu pin 1,2,3,5 these should locate to them just try tracing them using a multimeter or some kind of circuit tester

Back