dpfi to mpfi help asap !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, lets make it easier. why do people say you need a 89 through 91 Si intake manfiold? will my 93 civic intake manfold work cuz it came with my motor.

Last edited:
Yes, it will work...

after you convert to mpfi. It's obd1 so it won't help you out here, unless you ALSO want to convert to obd1 at the same time. You may be biting off more than you care to chew here.

When I dropped a a d15b7 (obd1) into my 90 crx (obd0) I was able to use the obd1 intake. I had to use a obd0 distributor. In my case I was doing a dpfi to mpfi conversion so I was able to make all the electrical work. so yes, it is possible, it just takes a little extra effort.

When I dropped a a d15b7 (obd1) into my 90 crx (obd0) I was able to use the obd1 intake. I had to use a obd0 distributor. In my case I was doing a dpfi to mpfi conversion so I was able to make all the electrical work. so yes, it is possible, it just takes a little extra effort.

how did you do your conversion? im ending uping swapping a harness form brakelights to headlights out of a 95 civic and putting it into my car. converting it to full obd1.

Back