Drag Racing Videos on Hondaddy.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VatorT

TD3 Racing Crew Chief
Hello HondaSwappers,

It has been a long time since I've put a post up here. First, I have to thank the membership for providing help when I've asked. We took the knowledge and ran with it. After 3 years of doing hybrids and 2 years of bracket racing we actually have something to show for our efforts.

In February of 2006, I purchased Welcome to Hondaddy . The original idea was to chronical our fledgeling TD3 Racing Team. But when we realized others liked what we were doing we became a bit more dilligent about it. We've video'd all 5 Import Wars events at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wisconsin this year with two remaining. Right now we have over 600 videos posted for your viewing pleasure. Elimination races are listed by class. Fun runs are randomly video'd as well.

I've learned a great deal by studying mine and others. If you are from Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin you will quite likely see your car or someone you know. Any questions or comments can be sent to Hondaddy@Hondaddy.com . Our website currently contains no advertising and is for the viewing pleasure of the amateur import car entheusiast.

We have made a lot of friends and exchanged a ton of knowledge over the last three years. The TD3 Racing Crew and Welcome to Hondaddy plans to be competing in and filming the Import Wars Points Series for years to come.

When accessing our site, minimize the home page after selecting "Videos" to shut down our theme music "Jesus Built My Hot Rod" by Ministry.
IW#4 and IW#5 were encoded differently for better clarity and quicker buffering.

Enjoy!

Tom2 "the old guy"
TD3 Racing Crew Chief
Founder: Welcome to Hondaddy Hondaddy.com

Back