Draggin' Detroit pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dammit man!! i wish i woulda known! you enter and if so, how'd ya do? btw, you walk around the show field any? i had the yellow and silver bagged Ford Ranger flareside and was wearing a white shirt that said UnderGround-Scene.com on it. i was covering the site for them.

I hit a 145.6 but I only ran my daily port plug with no tune time. The new dbdrag disc only has 30sec quarter-octave sweeps - so i had NO clue what my peak freq was lol. I got 2nd of 4 in my class.

I walked around a bit - but I'm not a real connoisseur of mini-trucks, classic cars, or fuckin rice mobiles (they parked - hard mind you - a bunch of civics next to us). I kinda get desensitized at car shows and get bored. When I see them alone though they look more impressive.

I cant remember seeing any fords, but I really liked one of those forest/dark green nissan trucks that was body dropped.

not bad bro! congrats on the trophy! i didnt place but hell i had a good time. u see that orange uni-body dropped 'vert Eclipse? that thing was sic. i also liked that white body dropped Nissan Hardbody with the topper on it. that bitch was low. i was hanging out with these guys from the Canadian chapter of Acrophobia. i know him from another site. i also had someone from the host club (Vertically Challenged) try to talk to me about joining while the president of the car club i am in, was sitting in my passenger seat. he declined the invite since im happy to be where im at right now. plus the guy was a lil drunk....lol. i plan on going back next year. you going to Import and Truck Bash in Indianapolis, Indiana August 17-19 at O'reilly Raceway Park? i will be there....shooting pics, partying and getting wasted like i do every year i go. lol. lemme know.

oh and btw, the roads in Michigan SUCK ASS!!

Yeah the roads suck hard - lol.

No I dont think i'll make Indy. Im actually in school at MTU in Houghton. It takes me 8 hours to get to Lansing, so I dont do it too often.

And yeah, that Eclipse looked pretty good, but what about that sick convertable/flat black/S10 (i think?). That thing looked pretty slick.

Back