Drifting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When I was learnin'

the only time drifitn is faster is on dirt :)

We didnt call it drifting. In go Karts and then rear-wheel drive Datsuns and Daddy's Caprice, we called it going "Dukes of Hazzard" mind you The Dukes was a hot first run show then, not the campy re-run ya'all may be familiar with. We would go to the south end of town past a couple of then Cotton fields where the roads were dirt with real fine, slippery clay dust all over them. Big fun.

280ZX turbo wet parking lot :spin:

Wet parking lot and a handbrake is the only way I have had any lateral fun in the EG!

even if you watch initial d all the way to the 4th stage, you find that them drifting less and less when they improve driving skills to go faster. In the last race there was an honda s2000 driver, that drove with between grip driving and drifting, it max's the tires to there fullest, and its a theroy behind one hand driving. But a real drift takes more than just turning the wheel fast to lose your back tires, there is a Drift Bible video out there on the web, if you want to learn, watch that, comes from the drift king himself. and yes RWD, There is a guy out there drifting faster with a civic hatch, But before you can master FWD drifting you have to master RWD drifting. And in Rally racing, it just comes natural due to the sand, and you still that you have to drift to win in rally.

why the hell is this thread still alive?

if you wanna drift let me borrow your s2k. ill show you the REAL drift...power overs for the win (if i touch the ebrake i break cars....its really quite sad).

even if you watch initial d all the way to the 4th stage, you find that them drifting less and less when they improve driving skills to go faster. In the last race there was an honda s2000 driver, that drove with between grip driving and drifting, it max's the tires to there fullest, and its a theroy behind one hand driving. But a real drift takes more than just turning the wheel fast to lose your back tires, there is a Drift Bible video out there on the web, if you want to learn, watch that, comes from the drift king himself. and yes RWD, There is a guy out there drifting faster with a civic hatch, But before you can master FWD drifting you have to master RWD drifting. And in Rally racing, it just comes natural due to the sand, and you still that you have to drift to win in rally.

dude, inital D isnt real :p

yes the drift bible is very good, but everyone develops their own technique.

Back