dropping a h22 into my 94 accord ex i

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ride to nhance

what kinda power am i going to get out of this. H/P=
1/4 mile=

deos anyone know?

thanks

and is the best swap to do?

your time will also depend on the altitude of the race track. Theres a big difference on the track if its above or under sea level, with air thinning out. Bottom line, you wont be dissappointed. :ph34r:

Originally posted by NOSaccord@Aug 4 2003, 11:40 PM
your time will also depend on the altitude of the race track. Theres a big difference on the track if its above or under sea level, with air thinning out. Bottom line, you wont be dissappointed. :ph34r:

exactly. dohcvtec_accord i believe is runninng 15's-16's with hos h22 5th gen, whereas he will be running 14's-15's in a lower altitude.

15's? I wish. :) I'm running about a 16.5, maybe a touch quicker up here at 6500 feet above sea level. Stock ITR's run a flat or low 16.

that is kind of sad.......... 16's
hell i was running in the high 13's low 14's with my f22b1 with a little bit of motor work and a 100 shot of nos

Originally posted by akademik@Aug 5 2003, 09:32 AM
that is kind of sad.......... 16's
hell i was running in the high 13's low 14's with my f22b1 with a little bit of motor work and a 100 shot of nos

Think about what you said here now! Little motor work and 100 shot
Now that motor has 50 less h.p

No do the same to the h22... little motor work ie alum flywheel, CAI, and 100 shot
Theres your low 14 sec pass!

Actually the Jspec H22a is rated at 215 hp and 116 torque... and STOCK outta the box SHOULD give you round a high 14 low 15 quarter...depending on the engine condition..tuning...Install..etc etc etc...but yah....GOod luck..

jdm h22a is 215 hp and 116 foot lbs of torque? dude...your number is all fucked up...and it doesn't make any sense with that much hp and the torque is only 116...and i dont think there's any h22a is rated at those numbers...

Well, he's wrong, but I'm thinking his torque number just got mistyped.

JDM H22A: 161 (not 116) foot-pounds of torque, 200 horsepower.

Back