Dseries parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

antmoney

Ive got a few dseries parts for sale in the new york area.

Complete D16y8 Vtec head with intake manifold $175 W/no distributor.
$275W/distributor.

Dseries obd2 dist. $125

Dseries Hydro Tranny (no grind) $300

please call (646)2463152 or email at Antmoneyco@earthlink.net

you have any vouches? Also you are asking way too much for your parts.. I pick up and sell Y8/z6 heads for around 120 shipped all the time and around your price complete w/ y8 manifold, Tb ect... You really need to lower your prices alot...

I just picked up a complete Z6 longblock for $200 and a while back I picked up a Z6 tranny with no grinds for $40. I also bought a Y8 tranny with less than 40k miles for $220 (that was kinda spendy, but worth it since I needed one fast and it was local).

Originally posted by beerbongskickass@Aug 4 2004, 05:23 PM
I just picked up a complete Z6 longblock for $200 and a while back I picked up a Z6 tranny with no grinds for $40. I also bought a Y8 tranny with less than 40k miles for $220 (that was kinda spendy, but worth it since I needed one fast and it was local).
[post=372623]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: well im sorry if you think my prices are kinda high. they are negotiable. But around nyc the junk yards sell these parts for alot more then what im asking for..... eg:z6 tranny for 400 and z6 not y8 head for 200.

Back