Dude gets Ray Ban's tatt'd on his face

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drink red wine and my car runs on Ethanol which is a veggie based fuel... Am I a hipster? :( I swear I only use Ethanol because its better and cheaper than race gas. :)

I drink red wine and my car runs on Ethanol which is a veggie based fuel... Am I a hipster? :( I swear I only use Ethanol because its better and cheaper than race gas. :)

we'll be keeping an eye on you...

I hate hipsters. And I hate them even more when they come to my side of the state to drink their hipster wine and stop at my stores all drunk. I feel like burning their vegi oil fuled cars to the grownd and dancing in the ashes. Slammed you need to keep them on your side the state. We have small children over here and I dont want them corrupting my people.
Came across a few at a bar last night. They bother the shit out of me too.

lmao. that homos back? And he was refering to the likeness of Ralphie from A Christmas Story to the guy with the tat. It was posted earlier in this thread. Before all the hipster shit.

didnt realize you knew him, and the details of his sex live

didnt realize you knew him, and the details of his sex live

Erroneous. He probably sees the brown side of snizz more in one week than you have in your entire life...

Lawl.

AND....

lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg

im pretty sure he is referring to Skippy's avatar

Last edited:

Oh sorry Iwasn't looking at his gay Avatar. I think i noticed the doors out of my peripheral and chose to block them out of consciousness purposefully, lest I take it personally and get all fuckin fired up...

I get it now. That's funnnnnnnnny

Lol, I did the same at first. But, they just kept glarring at me. Something had to be done.

Back