Dumba**es are funny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
first a lil' backround on this kid..

he lives about 4 houses away from me, and we never got along. he was always an asshole, never had anything positive to say, and just an overall dick to me. he's been this way since he movied in to that house, 6+ years ago.

well anyways, hes always been a trendy "follower". as in, he does what all the "cool kids" do. he started skateboarding when skating was cool, etc. he buys this 88ish ford bronco, completely stock, and again, thinks he's a badass. it was featured in the yearbook our senior year (last year) for some strange reason.the caption reads, " ****** and his 4x4 Bronco, which has a 5.0 liter, V8, fear no chevy on or off the road. ***** has yet to find a road or car that his beast can't shred" in the picture he's standing on the passenger side nerf bar thing, and it has 1 wheel up on a parking block.

anyhoo, he sold it and bought this shitter CRX. not quite sure what year, but its mid 80's i'd say. It has primer spots all over it, its missing the front bumper and the the glass part right above the tail lights is broken out. it has a SOHC *not sure what kind though, didn't get to see it up close* my guess is that it is the stock engine.. he's always out there doing something on it, messing with the engine or so on. again, he acts like hes a hard ass whenever i drive by.

so today i see him at a light, right in front of me so i hurry up and stop right behind him. i see him "take off" if you wanna call it that, and i pretty much effortlessly keep up. as soon as we clear all the traffic in the right lane, i change lanes and floor it *i'm at about 5000 rpm in 1st.* i hit vtec as soon as i'm even and just leave him behind. after i get to about 60ish, i'm ahead by about 8 cars, and slow down to 45 again *the speed limit* . i see him still flooring it and he gives me the finger as he does a ricer fly-by. he didn't look at me or anything, just gave me the finger.he passed me on the left.* we roll up to the next light, but he's stuck behind 5 cars, where there are only 2 in my lane. as i pass him he just gives me this stare, like he's really pissed off and such.

i just find it really funny that he act's like a badass, buy's a CRX to be trendy, and gets his ass handed to him by me, who was hardly trying at all. stupid ghey and and curious followers.

:cliffs:

read the story, its funny :)

mods: please do not move to the racing section, as i want to get the most exposure and see what people have to say :)

:tardcart:

I woulda stayed in it till the top of 3rd. You'd have had like a mile on him by then.

:fr:

Well at least he bought a honda...... Naw, bash his baby nuts in.

I had a kid like that in my neighbor hood a couple years ago, he got into stealing, one time I saw him in my garage next to my brand new gt race bmx and I kind of got angry, sucker punched him, did the whole knees on shoulders bit punching him till my bro pulled me off.

Never saw the kid look at me with disrespect again.

:lol: ya, there is this dickwad on my block....bought, or rather LEASED a 4 door 2000 piece of shit Bmw 325i.

whenever im outside, and this fucktard is leaving his house, he punches the accellerator and leans to the side with his music up like hard ass.....always keeping his revs in the 6k range to make the most engine noise.

well one day i was on my way to the beach when lo and behold, (this is way back when i had my gutted 89 std hatch with a zc swap, zc tranny, zc ecu, shitload of bolt ons and a ported t-body.

pull up next to him at the light.....i lean to the right .....pull up a little further just so i can see this dickwad out the corner of my eye.

light turns green. he floors his shit.

i launch PERFECTLY at around 3k, and by the time i was out of first i had a car length on him...

long story short i had him his ass once, then when he tried to do the ricer fly by....

you guessed it, good ol' tonyd was in second gear at 3k, and right when he was about to take me, i floored it and owned his ass again.

funny, now whenever im out in front of my house, he drives the car like he was a 60 year old grandma

Yeah, I hate guys like that. The guy who fucked up my SI back in California, drove a six cylinder Camero. We started talking specs, everything he got pissed refusing to believe his Camaro with Exhaust, "THAT CAN BEAT A GT" would lose to an SI. Well, one night at 4 am I was asleep he bust out my tailight, I can't prove it was him, but you know.

A week later, him and four buddies try to jump Kara (my gf) as she is giving my buddy a ride to the liqour store, who happens to be a cop. Anyway, they start hitting the car, almost busted out a window, they only got half a foot print on the window. Anyway, she floors it and makes all of them move. Anyway, long story short, I find him on the street, and from behind his ass at a light, you guessed it, he got toasted, especially since I took off perfectly. Sometime later, he flies by, and proceeds to wave his hand in the air, like I am sucking a penis. Well, found where he lived, and lets just say that his car likes it's new windshields and paintjob. :)

:boxing: Not to mention this.

Back