DX->SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AB20EF

If i was to put a si head on my lil brothers ef9 which is a dx what else woul i need to make it run properly

or could i put the head on there place his old ditrib back on the and his DPI and run off the dx ecu and id be fine right?

Originally posted by AB20EF@Jul 23 2003, 10:01 AM
If i was to put a si head on my lil brothers ef9 which is a dx what else woul i need to make it run properly

or could i put the head on there place his old ditrib back on the and his DPI and run off the dx ecu and id be fine right?

:emofo:

Originally posted by AB20EF@Jul 23 2003, 10:01 AM

If your just replacing the head then fine, but if your looking for power increase with the SI head then your going to have to run VTEC wires, and if you use the DX ECU your wasting your time because vtec wont even engage. Get a ECU to match your head, wires up VTEC and you'll be good! ;)

Back