E-mail I sent my family... (more about parking issues)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
So tonight I went out to eat, I headed over to downtown Annapolis and park in the parking garage. I returned an hour or two later and see that the person that is parked next to me is all up on the line, it made it so I couldnt even slip my skinny build between my door without having to use my own fingers to cover the doors edge so it wouldnt scratch/dent this other car. It was so tight I even thought about getting in my car through the passenger side door and climbing over to the drivers side.... going back a few minutes before getting in the car.......

Before getting in my car the first thing I thought was "what and a$$hole" I HATE when people park to close. even more so when this said person is parked on the far left lane and has one of the biggest parking spots of the whole row!!! I believe a wheel chair could have easily made it out the drivers side and wheeled off with out having any issues with rubbing the curb or side of the car. this just fueled the anger even more. "what a#@$(*$#)@" I thought to myself, yet again...... So I start thinking as to if I have a pen and paper in the car so I can leave a nice little letter along the lines of "nice parking job #@$@#$" I know a lot of people who would make it a point to smash their door into the other car while getting in. "ohwell tough luck" but no I'm not like that I just want to leave a simple letter... oh wait I have a camera on my phone let me take a picture of this and if I find any dings/scratches I can at least have something to show if needed later on. So before getting in my car to look for a pen I take a picture of the scene. I also make note of the tag number.....

Hmmmm not only is the number.... but the front drivers seat is also all the way up to the steering wheel.....

Thanks MOM.

Dad please teach mom how to park.

parking_job1.jpg

What are the odds? I live 20 mins north west of Annapolis and she lives 20-25 mins south of annapolis.
p.s She doesnt even know what my car looks like other then it's silver. so I know for a fact she didnt know it was mine.

yea man,i hate when people cant park. its even funnier that its your mom.

can you honestly tell me that you have ALWAYS parked perfectly straight EVERYTIME you have gone some place? NO, you cant.

Yea, some woman parking a little close to or on top of the line errks me, but some dipshit in a fucking an taking up 2 spots is even worse.

brian11to1 said:
yea man,i hate when people cant park. its even funnier that its your mom.

can you honestly tell me that you have ALWAYS parked perfectly straight EVERYTIME you have gone some place? NO, you cant.

Yea, some woman parking a little close to or on top of the line errks me, but some dipshit in a fucking an taking up 2 spots is even worse.

I can honestly say that every single time I park I get out and if I'm not well within the lines or each side of my car I will get back in and repark it.

I've had more issues with this fucking TL in the last 4 weeks (parking wise) then any other car I've owned.

I'm still pissed at the last person that took a big chunk of my paint out of my door 2 weeks ago.

you do have some issues when it comes to parking. im the same way as you are though. unless im WAAAAY out there, i make sure im well within the lines when i park, and BOTH of my cars are shit.

Thats just sad.

reikoshea said:
you do have some issues when it comes to parking. im the same way as you are though. unless im WAAAAY out there, i make sure im well within the lines when i park, and BOTH of my cars are shit.

Thats just sad.

It's not easy being a car person.....

shit or no shit, it's still your shit.

Even my old 98 Civic it was still super clean. I dont care how crappy a car is if I own it I'm going to keep it up and make it be the best shit around in its class =)

This is one of the things I love about my newly aquired jeep. I lifted it 3.5 inches with tires/suspension, and it already had an "up country" suspension on it, so it sits about 4.5" above a normal jeep. That + plastic body armor covering half of the side of it = no door dings to worry about. The only thing that could give me a door ding at this point is a seriously lifted vehicle or one of those dually dodge diesel 6x6 lifted thingamagiggers that these texas people are so fond of. But those are $50k trucks, so they won't be rolling around smashing their doors into things.. well, I hope not anyway.

Celerity said:
You didn't even readily recognise your mom's car ?

I sense a few issues here..

Do you have any idea how many camerys are running around that are all the same damn color? on top of that what are the odds?

So no, no I didnt.

dude the more you think of it the more headaches you'll have with that car. Its like owning some new shoes.The more you worry about dirt getting on them the dirtier there gonn get.

The worst is when its some big ass SUV(expedition) that is not only close, its still at and angle!

Back