easiest swap into a 91 teg need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alabama

Yes i was wondering what the easist swap is for a 91 integra and it doesn't even have to be a b series swap either . Also which one has the least amount of wiring or none at all. Any help would be great>>>>>>>>>>> :huh:

easiest swap would be direct replacement

of use a B18B motor with all your B18 shit...
it'll give you an extra 10 or 15? horse, but not worth it unless your stock motor is popped...

b18a direct replacement would be advisable...

how much money do you have?
is the stock motor blown?
or are you just looking for a swap?

give more details mang

Ya my motor is about dead and i am no good at wiring.my budget ia about 2000 for everything.But iam looking for a better motor cause down the road i might want to go turbo.

well, i would take the 2K and go turbo...
you got a motor on its last legs, so use it to setup the turbo, and if it blows then no harm, no foul...
and then when it does pop you can just bolt another LS motor in...

you will be happy with a boosted LS...

HAHAHA!!! better have your fingers crossed with that one and before you try it make sure that 2 g's ain't all yah got or your gonna have a really slow car

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 11 2004, 06:50 PM
well, i would take the 2K and go turbo...
you got a motor on its last legs, so use it to setup the turbo, and if it blows then no harm, no foul...
and then when it does pop you can just bolt another LS motor in...

you will be happy with a boosted LS...

why put a turbo on a car with a motor you know is about to go? your just asking for trouble. take the 2 g's and either find another ls motor or rebuild the one you have w/forged pistons and rods. get some arp head studs. now you have a motor that is new and can handle boost.

2g's = bood b18b plus small turbo kit or homemade pieced together kit.

why put a turbo on a car with a motor you know is about to go? your just asking for trouble.

well, a n00b setting up a turbo is asking for trouble...
i say turbo the motor as is cause if you fuck something up it will be a LESS costly learning mistake..
then you can crank the boost up, blow the shit out of the motor, post pics for us to see and laugh at, and then get a replacement motor that will handle the boost...

Im not a noob at hondas . I have a 95 hatch with a b18c5 in it with a toda head package and a jackson racing supercharger so i bet i can beat what ever reckedracing has.

ugh, a blower. gross.

i say get a newer B18A and piece together a turbo kit, it will be leaps and bounds better than a B16

Originally posted by alabama@Apr 13 2004, 09:07 PM
Im not a noob at hondas . I have a 95 hatch with a b18c5 in it with a toda head package and a jackson racing supercharger so i bet i can beat what ever reckedracing has.

a setup like that is a sign of $$$ more than anything else

Originally posted by alabama@Apr 13 2004, 10:07 PM

Everyone gather round and watch the one man pissing contest.

Back