Ebay dilemma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ok, im parting out my 15g greddy sohc kit.

allready sold the blue box for a tidy 73.00, and today am looking at selling my hks ssq bov.

the only problem is that the hks ssq needs a flange to be welded onto the charge pipe in order for it to work (30.00 extra)

so i have my charge pipe, and bov attached to it.

should i

A. take the bov off the charge pipe and sell it seperately, then sell all piping (donwpipe etc) in a seperate auction?

B. sell the bov attached to the charge pipe. then make another auction for the remaining 4 pipes in the kit

C. fuckit and sell all pipes in one auction, include the bov which is attached to the charge pipe.

thoughts comments?

id say i you really need money go with "b" but otherwise just do "c" cause it would sell better.

I would take it off your hands for $100 :D

sell the charge pipe in one auction, and the bov in another

the 73 bucks you got for the blue box is amazing...they go for 30 shipped on h-t all the time...i guess thats ebay for ya :)

id say B. be sure to mention your other items in auction, and post a link to the rest of the pipes. thats what i would do. probably get more for it that way.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Nov 5 2003, 03:42 PM
sell the charge pipe in one auction, and the bov in another

the 73 bucks you got for the blue box is amazing...they go for 30 shipped on h-t all the time...i guess thats ebay for ya :)

really? i started the auction off at 45.00. The guy paid within minutes of auction's end. Ebay owns

well i decided to make like 3 seperate auctions on EBay....

thanks for ur help

Back