Ebay Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sed8ed

I was browsing ebay, looking for ideas for my car and I came accross this offer, $2400 for a complete 97 jdm type r swap
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33615

I know I already have an R but I am considering this engine for the civic... bad tony, too much money...anyways this seems too good to pass up so i'm listing it here for you guys. WARNING, he does not accept escrow or COD, so be carefull if you buy it... A bank money order off of a visa account or a visa check is probably your best bet, that way if you don't recieve the item, visa will pull the funds back.

Originally posted by Sed8ed@Apr 19 2003, 10:12 PM
WARNING, he does not accept escrow or COD, so be carefull if you buy it... A bank money order off of a visa account or a visa check is probably your best bet, that way if you don't recieve the item, visa will pull the funds back.

If you don't trust it,don't post it.

I don't trust anything anymore... too many bad experiences, his seller rating is excellent though.

its a 97 -spec, not a 98 spec.
it has lower compression, less horse, doesn't have the 4-1 header, and has a 4.40 final drive in the tranny.
they are less desireable, and therefore less cost.

and on top of it, its an auction- and it has 3 days left

i thought the integra type R engines were b18c5... ebay says its b18c... i think its talking about a GSR motor... correct me if im wrong..

B18C = JDM GSR/ITR, you have to look at the valve cover/intake manifold/wiring harness to tell the difference...B18C5 is a USDM ITR.

There is a buy it now set at $2400 Hell, OBD2 B16's are usually that much. That engine swap is a steal.

Back