EBAY help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

this guy had perfect feedback so i was like ok, i might actually buy something off ebay. well its been 1 1/2 months now and and still no product or returned emails. i sent him the money order which i still have the stub for. is there anything i could do to get people on this guys ass or anything at all?... :angry:

any help would be greatly appreciated

if you sent a money order, just call the # on the stub, and make a claim. Then write them another e-mail telling them that they have a week to contact you or you are leaving negative feedback, and you are contacting the authorities. Also I believe you can get a sellers phone # off of ebay's site too.
Also LocoHonkey had some good suggestions for another member on this site today you might want to try and look that post up.

Either cancel your money or sue his ass for ebay fraud

yeah, practically the same thing happened to my freind that posts on here, he called the D.A. and got his $$ back. not saying you should do taht, but you definitely shouldnt wait around any longer or youll get screwed, call the # on the stub for your money order quick dude.

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Jan 21 2004, 04:26 PM
yeah, practically the same thing happened to my freind that posts on here, he called the D.A. and got his $$ back. not saying you should do taht, but you definitely shouldnt wait around any longer or youll get screwed, call the # on the stub for your money order quick dude.

can you get rid of that avatar dude?

that small dicked no balls having bitch really just pisses me off.

i like the new man show when they do the Dr. Phil look-alike and send him out for phony book signings....

lol some of the shit he says is fucking hillarious...

he told one chick, to quit bitching and complaining that her husband is lazy. he told her that her role was to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen....lol

the dumb bitch bought into it...

then he made out with some hot 19 year old blonde chick lol

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 21 2004, 04:32 PM-->
punkyjewster41
@Jan 21 2004, 04:26 PM

can you get rid of that avatar dude?

that small dicked no balls having bitch really just pisses me off.

i like the new man show when they do the Dr. Phil look-alike and send him out for phony book signings....

he told one chick, to quit bitching and complaining that her husband is lazy. he told her that her role was to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen....lol

No, i didnt get the avatar cuz im a fan, i just think its funny, and yeah, Dr. Phil is a jerk.

you know he secretly wants to do Oprah's fat black ass IDB.

I cant believe as a man, he can come up there and say some of the shit he says...

Dont these fat bon-bon eating, white trash, daytime t.v. watchin, moo cows realize this?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 21 2004, 04:38 PM

I cant believe as a man, he can come up there and say some of the shit he says...

Dont these fat bon-bon eating, white trash, daytime t.v. watchin, moo cows realize this?

hahaha owned...

thanks sassi your links really helped alot..and tonyd, revenge is fun

thanks all :spin:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 21 2004, 04:38 PM

i agree, Oprah = the posterchild for the decay of western society

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 21 2004, 01:32 PM

that was sooooo damn funny, those people were so shocked, bwahahahaha

Originally posted by B16+Jan 21 2004, 05:57 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jan 21 2004, 01:32 PM

that was sooooo damn funny, those people were so shocked, bwahahahaha

:lol:

it just cracks me up for some reason. I only saw about 15 mins or so of "dr. phil" just to check out what he was all about...

that impersonator does him so well lol

Back