Ebay of the Night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

car is pretty nice, i think. i dont like the hood or the system, but its a pretty nice car.

and its a real type r too.

jh4dc2319ys004538

that things got more switches than the batmobile! it was all good till i saw the interior and the wing. Id still rock it though. cant turn down a turbo type R no matter how ugly

that aint shit...i know a guy that has an ITR thats more mutilated than that one...

they guy i know, his ITR has chrome 18" wheels, air ride, air brushed clowns all over it...its a show car basically. if it was an LS it wouldnt be so bad...

its an LS/V turbo.. what a douche.. he coulda got an RS and did that..
waste of a type r.. i would left it near stock.. just upgraded the suspension and minor bolt-ons..

Quoted post[/post]]
its an LS/V turbo.. what a douche.. he coulda got an RS and did that..
waste of a type r.. i would left it near stock.. just upgraded the suspension and minor bolt-ons..
Exactly. The douchebag pulled the ITR motor out and put an LS block in there instead. I'd have done that to an LS, or even a gsr, but ITRs are not meant for that.If it were a cleaner installation of all the stuff interior wise, and the engine was an actual ITR motor that was turbo'd, I'd be impressed. That car is just the result of a ricer with a LOT of money and no idea what he wants? honestly, 4 subs in the back? That car is staight up fnf-style. I'd rock it if not for the wing, and mutilated engine. No way I'd have an LS block in an ITR, built or not. If you want a street car, build a street car. If you want a race car, build a race car. Don't try putting the two together, or you come out with something like this. I looked at the car and was like, nice - until I saw the junk in the trunk, the millenium falcon style switches (which aren't even labeled, lol), and LS block. Poorly done build if you ask me.

fact is he would smoke most of the cars on here. i dont think it looks all that bad and i like the mugen spoiler. if he turbo charged the stock r motor you guys would still all be bitching about how he boosted a motor meant for na. that car wasnt sold with an instruction manual that said you have to road race your car everyday and only that, its just like any other integra really except for some minor tweaks to the suspension and the motor. ofcourse the infamous hype r stickers are included as well. if we all followed what are cars were supposed to be would we be racing civics?

i think its badass for all intents and purposes.

its kinda pointless to gut your car and then throw 4 subs in though.

only thing id do is paint it black with some gunmetal rims or something.

yeah i don't like the color, the wing, or the hood. It is also retarded to gut the interior and put 4 subs in the back. and whats up with all the switches?

Exactly... throwing 4 subs in a gutted interior. Kinda pointless. I don't think he'll sell it, considering you can get a bone stock pristine ITR for less than he's asking. He'd make more money parting out the engine and putting the R motor back in there and selling it as a true ITR.

I would never bitch about an ITR motor that's boosted. I dig high compression turbo setups.

Edit: Sold for 15k - he said his reserve was 18k. Funny how that works.

Back