ebay pc comes with linux... maybe....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats fuckin great!!!

i had an old DEC server that was like 40lbs... it was a dx2-33... we fucked that thing up with a baseball bat when it died. it had some kinda lead weight in it, too.

$1500?????? Holy shit! Why would anyone spend that much? I would want to break it myself for that price.
Analyst Comments
Computer may not appear as pictured. ( Unit will under go cycle 2 testing after winning bid is placed. )

:bo:

:lmao:

i got a 12 story parking garage near by if anyone wants an even more thouroughly "tested" PC

:)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Now if only they really did that to a Dell instead of some total shit box PC with an aluminum foil case...

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 26 2004, 02:14 AM
:lmao:

i got a 12 story parking garage near by if anyone wants an even more thouroughly "tested" PC

:)

I owned a VAX that would probably crack a concrete sidewalk if it were dropped from that height and keep running. Damn thing was heavy as a bitch! My Indy however, aint that armored...

What really suprises me about that auction is the damn thing's almost 2 grand already!

Back