1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay! Terrible Story

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 2fastaccord, Feb 25, 2003.

1. 2fastaccord

2fastaccord Senior Member

Hello everyone,

I had a terrible occurence with ebay that I just found out about yesterday. First I tried to log in and was unable to do so because my password had been changed. I was pissed about that because I was going to go on half.com and order some shit. So, I called the QuickLine teller for my bank and it said that there was a withdrawal (sp) of $395.94 reflected on my Debit card. Some fucktard got into my account and charged some shit on my debit card. Now I am battling ebay for my money back. Everybody just be careful messing around on ebay, it can mess your day up all together or in my case your birthday.

Peace*

2. BlackJDMdeath

BlackJDMdeath Senior Member

i knew i never trusted ebay for some reason!

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

damn it sucks that someone did that shit. change your user id and password if you can. good luck with getting your money back.

oh and thats one more reason to use a money order instead of having money drafted out of your account :)

4. cbrnascar0329

cbrnascar0329 Banned

sorry to hear about that dude, that sucks, and on your birthday....... :angry:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted