Ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DelSlo

hey guys i figured this was the best place to ask this Q since all the buyer / traders are in here.

i just got onto ebay and won my first auction, i bought an intercooler, and paid for it, it gave me a reciept. now the seller claims i didnt pay them any moeny yet. so i called my credit card company and htey have on record a payment made to X02 racing, but on my paypal account it says ive had 0 transactions and there is not history of any payments. i just clicked the PAY NOW button on ebay and followed the steps accordingly and selected pay pal as my payment method.

paypal says you can take back a payment if it has not yet been picked up by the reciever. but it says there wasnt even a payment paid, but my credit card got charged 200 bucks.

any clue if ive done something wrong or gone about this the right way! thanx guys, just figured you were more experienced with this than me seeing as how i logged on 3 days ago

So, you went to paypal.com's website and paid him through that? (If you clicked on pay now via ebay, it should automatically have taken you there.) You should have a history showing who you sent money to. If he says he never got it, e-mail him saying the charge is on your CC. If you still have problems, I would dispute the charge via the CC company. What is the seller's feedback?

feedback was good, it was from a company, had over 2500 feedback replies. 97 % positive.
yeah i have no history in my paypal. i emailed him a copy of the reciept i printed off my computer, where it states all the info and says , transaction complete! i geuss we'll see what happens, id post it on here but i dont know how to get pics up on this website. thanx for the replies

oh and if it makes a difference to ya, when i click pay now and click paypal , it takes me to a "channel advisor storefront webpage with my invoice # and totals on it. but it says " you have chosen to pay for invoice # "......" by paypal. but it never takes me to the paypal website iteself! sound familiar at all ???

the company is X02 racing, and it says on the site "channel advisor powered by x02 racing"

your cc shoudl list al paypal charges as "STORENAME" Paypal

do you have a charge like that from your creidt card company on your bill?

Back