1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ecu and wiring ques.

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by driver1, Aug 10, 2003.

1. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

i am currently using my accord harness and a p13 ecu . i know i need to swap a6 and a11. I have also ran wires in the car for the knock sensor and the intake air bypass solenoid( black vacuum box that bolts to bottom of IM because i did not seem to have a plug on my harness for it) now my questions are i need to know which plugs on the harness is which. such as which is a b and d . and also i do not know where the map sensor should be on the h22 itself i do not see it i took my one off my f22 but it mounted to the TB does the h22 do the same or does it mount on the firewall??? i dont see a place where the f22 map sensor couyld go on the h22 TB. please help this is mainly the only things keeping my car from firing up i beleive. and i am dying to drive this bitch if u know what im feelin!

2. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

anyone???? bump

3. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

can any0one help me i really need to know this stuff so i can hoprfully finish my car today thankx bump

4. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

If you're looking at the ECU, it goes A-B-D.

You can just leave the MAP sensor hanging off the wiring harness and vacuum line, that's what I did.

5. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

ok so i assume that means that if you are looking at the ecu from the plug end they go a b d from left to right? and also do u know what the deal is with that intake air bypass solenoid what did u do with that ?

6. AsiAnVenOm

AsiAnVenOm Member

for your IAB wiring...the wire with something/and yellow goes to 12v and the other one goes to A17 in your ecu.

7. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

??? i dont get it when u say 12 volt are you saying the battery? also there are two wires for that i assume one is a ground and the other goes in a17 is that what your trying to say?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted