ecu and wiring ques.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

i am currently using my accord harness and a p13 ecu . i know i need to swap a6 and a11. I have also ran wires in the car for the knock sensor and the intake air bypass solenoid( black vacuum box that bolts to bottom of IM because i did not seem to have a plug on my harness for it) now my questions are i need to know which plugs on the harness is which. such as which is a b and d . and also i do not know where the map sensor should be on the h22 itself i do not see it i took my one off my f22 but it mounted to the TB does the h22 do the same or does it mount on the firewall??? i dont see a place where the f22 map sensor couyld go on the h22 TB. please help this is mainly the only things keeping my car from firing up i beleive. and i am dying to drive this bitch if u know what im feelin!

can any0one help me i really need to know this stuff so i can hoprfully finish my car today thankx bump

If you're looking at the ECU, it goes A-B-D.

You can just leave the MAP sensor hanging off the wiring harness and vacuum line, that's what I did.

ok so i assume that means that if you are looking at the ecu from the plug end they go a b d from left to right? and also do u know what the deal is with that intake air bypass solenoid what did u do with that ?

??? i dont get it when u say 12 volt are you saying the battery? also there are two wires for that i assume one is a ground and the other goes in a17 is that what your trying to say?

Back