Ecu issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96@cc0rd^t€c

Ok... I have a 96 accord f22b1, a good friend of mine sold me a po6 ecu with hondata double stacked with an srr chip to replace the stock ecu. The problem is, is that now I got it all hooked up, I can't hear my fuel pump kick, it'll crank but no start, suggestions??

first thing to try is to plug your stock ecu back in-- does it work? if so, it's not a fuse or wiring problem, it's with the ecu.

are you using any adapter harness with this ecu? has it been verified working before?

first thing to try is to plug your stock ecu back in-- does it work? if so, it's not a fuse or wiring problem, it's with the ecu.

are you using any adapter harness with this ecu? has it been verified working before?
I haven't tried plugging in the stock ecu yet, and he said he hooked it up in an EG hatch b18 gsr swap and it was dumping too much fuel and yea I have a brand new jumper harness on it

The program itself wouldn't cause the fuel pump to not come on. if the ecu is known working (as claimed) and the car will run with the orig ecu, there's something wrong with the harness, probably one of the plugs around the main relay connection i would guess. there's not 'fuel pump' pin if i recall, it's simply power fed to it via the relay.

Back