ecu pinout for fields sfc connection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dghoost

Hello!
Im new to the board. Im HAving problem regardind my ecu pinout. Im have a fields hyper R boxer series sfc.

Here is my problem
1. my ecu code is p27 Its a non vtec engine d16(ph16 phdm) 92-95 civic esi sedan. iM having a hard time looking for my ecu pinouts. specially in identifying it wheither it obd-0 or obd-1.
2. the field sfc manual is in japanese and man it confusing which wire is connected to which. and thr another problem also the sfc wiring has 2 black wire i know the other one is for the grnd. the manual diargram says cut the wire that is connected to the ecu and tap it directly yo the sfc line. the thing is i dont know the pinout. and im new to this stuff.

I know your knowledgable when it comes to this problem. Hope u can help me. Ive been to many forum but non yet have helped me.

current mode
d16 non vtec engine
p/p head
4-1 headers
msd 6al not installed yet
60mm ttb
near to stock(oem) set up

hope you guys could help
tnx :worthy:

you're obd1.
pinouts are in the Articles category, Reference section. all obd1 ecus are the same. they simply leave a blank pin for features that arent included.

Back