1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ecu pinout in reference section

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by SolidDreamz, Sep 17, 2005.

1. SolidDreamz

SolidDreamz Senior Member

i looked up obd-2 pinout for primary o2 sensor and it says c16. I went out to my car and i already ran a wire to the ecu but i dont know how to find "c16"
    I looked the wiring diagram in the haynes manual and it says its a white wire but on the wiring plug in there are 2 white wires in different locations.
    One wire which i think is the right one gets braided into by a brown/black wire that down the line somewhere i think is braided also to the knock sensor and to the IAT sensor.

Im no genius when it comes to wiring diagrams, I just wanna make sure i dont blow my gauge by hooking up the wrong wire. Knowing how to find "c16" on ecu will help.

4 a p72-a05 obd2-b

Please help thanks!

2. SolidDreamz

SolidDreamz Senior Member

I figured it out on my own with a multi meter but still didnt understand the pinout thing, just for reference the 02 signal wire is the one that has a browm/black wire spliced into it. :)

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

a1 a3 . . . . . . d1 d3
    a2 a4 . . . . . . d2 d4

like that...

4. swanny

swanny Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted