Ecu ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I did alot of research on my ECU and i am still confused. when i got my car it had the B16A swap done. the Ecu was a PR3-901( i heard was supposed to be automatic? and OBDO) the car ran great but the V-TEC was on at 4800 and rev limited to 7800 i got a motor trans package from jazzproparts.com because i needed the trans and it was cheap. thia new motor came with a PR3-J00 ECU (V-tec at 5200 and rev limit 8200 BIG improvement)Which i have read is a OBDI but isn't the 901 OBDO? I just plugged up the J00 and it worked fine so what the hell do i have an OBDO or an OBDI because i want a piggyback and i need to know before i buy it. So does anyone know or is there a thread i need to read or a website? All help is appreciated

Here you go. :D You can find out a lot of stuff in the reference section of the site. I believe the answer you are looking may be in there.

thanks i will look, i guess it is OBDO thats what the refrences say. so what would be my best bet for a piggyback? i wa confused because a lot of sites say the J00 ecu is OBDI but whatever i guess they came both.

Last edited:
Back