1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by brownkobe8, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. brownkobe8

    brownkobe8 New Member

    Likes Received:
    Oct 2, 2006
    ok so im plannin for a minime swap.
    some say that i can just get a v tec controller to do my swap right that i connect the solenoid onto the controller. so i dont need to do nothin bout the pressure switch and the other thing i forgot what its called but ya.
    and also why do you need p28 for.
    also when people do the wiring why switch if others replace the harness
  2. ef8

    ef8 Junior Member

    Likes Received:
    Jan 25, 2006
    To do the "mini me" correctly your going to need to convert to obd1.Just getting a VTEC controller isnt going to let VTEC work correctly.You need to convert to obd1 and get a P28.The P28 is from 92-95 D16z6.If you dont use it you arent going to have the proper fuel maps and timing adjustments which are needed for VTEC.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page