EF B20 SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EF1320

MY CAR IS A 88 HB CIVIC DX (ITS AN AUTOMATIC) I AM ABOUT 1 WEEK AWAY FROM STARTING THE SWAP. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE TRANS THE CAR IS AN AUTO. AND I HAVE FOUND PEOPLE THAT HAVE SWAPED AUTO TO STICK BUT HAVE USED CABLE TRANS.. I ALREADY HAVE A B16 HYDRO THAT I WOULD LIKE TO USE ANB WILL! BUT I AM IN HIGH HOPES THAT SOMONE HAS SOME OR A LOT OF INFO FOR ME THANX FOR ALL THE HELP

#1) turn off the caps
#2) You will need the hasport hydro-cable conversion to run a hydro clutch tranny.

btw - you are much better off selling that tranny and just getting a SiR cable tranny. I hear the conversion donesn't work all that well.

#3)search, there is plenty of info already posted(you arent the first to do this swap)

and ktanaka is right sell the trans
the money you get for that will be more than enough to by an LSD SiR tranny with cash left over to buy a nice cutch/flywheel setup and you wont have to spend cash on the coversion kit either

auto to manual conversion on EF's is easy... you need to find my post on how its done... search

"auto to manual" look for my name.

Back