EF civic beating skyline

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

this was posted on another forum and i dont know what has been done to the cars:

clicky right savey--->:worthy:

granted that skyline was trying to race that ugly fruitcup in the ef...lets see them hit the road course

tomorrow..im going to race a parked viper...i pray i win, then i will whore the internet with my vid. of it

i dont know if they were racing or not. it couldve been a stock rb25det skyline, who knows. im still waiting for the guy that posted the vid for a reply. btw i think its VERY possible for a swapped civic to beat a skyline, considering skylines weigh about 3300lbs and have about 280hp, while the civic weighs in around 2100lbs and is probally making around 200hp.

Shit, after that video of the turbo si walking off on the supra, followed by the 531whp (or something like that) dyno vid of the same si, anything is possible.

if only my goddamn dialup would download this video

I don't think he was racing, the skyline probably had it on cruise at 70, then one time pushed it up to 80. Notice how he barely pulls away from traffic, a 70mph pull in a skyline is much more agressive than that, even in a stock one.

The guy in the civic was an idiot...end on story.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 5 2004, 10:04 PM
Shit, after that video of the turbo si walking off on the supra, followed by the 531whp (or something like that) dyno vid of the same si, anything is possible.

if only my goddamn dialup would download this video
[post=426765]Quoted post[/post]​

553 hp and 385 ft lbs. It was just reposted for my benefit on MF.com. haha

But I don't think that Skyline was even trying, just looked like three ricer flyby's on the EFs part.

loaded the video. bullshit. that was not a race. the skyline didn't even pull away from the traffic. unless the traffic was racing too.

:bs:

i just did a search for what it can be and it looks like that might be a rb20det powered r32.... makes 214bhp at the flywheel according to http://www.rb20det.com/

GSRCRXSi 314: i say the civic had a bunch of power, but the skyline wasnt trying 100%
greyfades: yup.
greyfades: if i had a skyline, and an ef came up next to me revving its fart can (which is what it sounds like that hatch has), i probably wouldnt pay attention to ut
greyfades: unless it had a k20 and itb's sticking out of the hood
greyfades: in which case i wouldnt pay attention to it either, at risk of having a video of me getting smoked by a honda on every honda message board on the intardnet

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Dec 8 2004, 03:44 PM-->
Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Dec 8 2004, 05:41 PM
CRVTEC
@Dec 5 2004, 10:42 PM
GSRCRXSi 314: i say the civic had a bunch of power, but the skyline wasnt trying 100%
greyfades: yup.
greyfades: if i had a skyline, and an ef came up next to me revving its fart can (which is what it sounds like that hatch has), i probably wouldnt pay attention to ut
greyfades: unless it had a k20 and itb's sticking out of the hood
greyfades: in which case i wouldnt pay attention to it either, at risk of having a video of me getting smoked by a honda on every honda message board on the intardnet
[post=426794]Quoted post[/post]​

i have fuct up sevral 240s with sr20 swap with a few bolt on like bigger turbo fmic and hardpiping that prolly as fast as a stock heavy ass skyline ... so i would bet it was a b16 with nitrous
[post=428782]Quoted post[/post]​
haha after viewing the video that is not a slow honda.. that has to be a gsr motor or something and i cant tell if its the hatch backs turbo spooling up or the skylines goto rb20det.com 200 crank horse power?? get real thats faggot shit ... thats thing is slower than a stock srt4
[post=428784]Quoted post[/post]​

Im gonna have to agree that hatchy wasint slow, i dunno if the SL was racing but the hatchy aint no slouch. And in the last few shots it did look like hte SL to run at it.

Skyline isn't always synonomous(sp) with fast, there are a few base models that aren't fast at all. And the EF was boosted, and the crowd behind them might have been friends keeping up, so that could be why they didn't pull far away. Though even boosted I don't see that EF pulling that hard if the SL was racing.

:blink: big up to the ef hatchie its fast no doubt...but im not sure if the skyline was racing the guy looked over at him like "ummm in a skyline ur in a ef hatch...i faded u by just holding the keys to the skyline" boosted and guttedd ef hatchie vs stock r32....the hatchie better win...go hatchie!!!! :worthy:

upon further evaluation of the video....the skyline just got it ass handed to him...go hatchie!!!!!:worthy:

Back