EF for sale,,,,,$500 and it's yours

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Ok, the car runs fine, the starter is going but thats about it.

The outside is banged up on the hood, rear two panels, cracked windshield, broken antenna.

The car does have a new clutch, distributor, radiator.

The car has never broken down on my, it is a perfect project car. I will also consider buying me some parts in exchange for this whip. I need a sparco steering wheel, sparco pedals, greddy knob, sparco two harness.

let me know,

Milan

oh, it's yellow by the way.

im not really hip on the jdm codes. so with that being said what year and car is this? where are you located?
thanx

I could care less what it looks like as long as it runs and has "cold" a/c. If so, you have a buyer.

I'm in Ga and can drive down & get it. I'd prefer to meet you somewhere if that's convenient & we work out all the other details!!

Sorry AC doesn't work, fucker died on me. Condensor I took out but the compressor is still there.

it's an 88

And also MODs, somehow I posted in the wrong forum, sorry. If you can please move it for me so I don't have to repost, thanks.

Milan

thanks for the reply. My daily driver/auto-x car has no air & I need something with a/c being as I'm in GA. Ya know, that wet heat we have is murder!

I live in south florida, just north of ft. lauderdale in Boca Raton. Zip is 33433

yeah, i know that humid swamp heat gets nasty.

Milan

bleh, my brother's business has him down there on long trips, I'd have him pick it up if I could. Lemmie do some checking.

edit: it isn't all drag stripped is it?

sure thing, take your time since i have to literally get my next ride from the auction. The interior is still there.

Milan

ok if you want I will take aftermarket parts also so if you want to charge it you can...just another option.

Sparco steerting wheel, pedals for hatch pretty much..

Milan

im very interested, not much of a fan of 88 hatches but my friend needs a beater for transpo so i might buy it for him.

i have nothing to trade but i live up in north florida in panama city so it shldnt be too hard for me to come get it.

possibly you could meet me halfway? if i pay for your gas?

i dunno ill get back to ya

yeah, it works as a beater for sure, that is what I use it for.

I am willing to meet up, as far as trading shit is converned I only mentioned that as another option to pay for the car if someone just can't seem to come up with the cash, I also have to wait till I get my 240 from auction which should be very very soon.

Milan

Back