Ef jdm fenders..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fenders are identical.. only difference is the sidemarker

haha you gotta invest in a radar detector or a scrambler or something. Hell get a friend to throw grenades at them while following you. but no seriously dont do that part hahaha

yes.. same thing.. people buy JDM fenders for they're USDM cars all the time

caused a massive threadjack..

sorry man, got carried away. I'm gunna try and get that front end but I have to take off my current one to check out my frame. I think it might be bent or something. It kinda tilts down. Any suggestions? Also, where can I get the matching sidemarkers? My paint scheme is going to be red and black and those would be so awesome instead of straight black.

sorry man, got carried away. I'm gunna try and get that front end but I have to take off my current one to check out my frame. I think it might be bent or something. It kinda tilts down. Any suggestions? Also, where can I get the matching sidemarkers? My paint scheme is going to be red and black and those would be so awesome instead of straight black.

Are you thinking side markers (the little orange turn signals on the fender) or side mouldings (the black strips that go around the body)? The Side markers are always orange or amber, w/e.

Back