EF Seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aLLmOtOr

I just bought a 89 Si Hatchback, and I was just wondering what seats will fit in my car? Can I use the 90-93 Integra seats or the 94-01? How about the the newer Civics? I was just wondering because the seats that came with the car are shot. Please help

Originally posted by aLLmOtOr@Jun 20 2004, 01:25 AM
I just bought a 89 Si Hatchback, and I was just wondering what seats will fit in my car? Can I use the 90-93 Integra seats or the 94-01? How about the the newer Civics? I was just wondering because the seats that came with the car are shot. Please help

As far as the DA (90-93 Integra) seats go, I dont think they line up to well... I believe only 1 or 2 bolt holes line up... Uhmm... as stated before any seat should fit with some mods to the seat rails... and if you decided to just drill new mounting holes make sure you us a nut on the other side of the seats bolt... otherwise they will back out... and the seat will become loose... However I've heard 87 Prelude seats will bolt directly in... I have never seen this but I do like the seats as soon as I get em, I'll let ya know.

Thanks for the help. Some guy is sellin DA rear seats for $40, do you think its a good deal?

Originally posted by aLLmOtOr@Jun 20 2004, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the help. Some guy is sellin DA rear seats for $40, do you think its a good deal?

im not sure if the rears will work, but you can try...

Back