1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EG Hb Steering seems slow

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by killfish, Oct 11, 2007.

1. killfish

killfish New Member

I have a '92 hb dx, It has been dropped about two inches on some pretty shitty sleeved coil overs and has b16a2 swap.

I'm not sure if this is normal or not considering I have only had this gen of civic for about a month, but the steering seems sluggish. By sluggish, I mean that I have to do a lot of cranking on the steering wheel to get it to turn.

My mom has an 04 Coupe and I use to own a 4th Gen Hb and they both seemed more responsive. Could there be a problem with the power steering or am I just dealing with a normal steering setup? If it's normal is there something I can do to adjust the sensitivity?

Thank peeps

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

you could swap an Integra steering rack.. it has quicker steering, not that you need it

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

power steering??

if so the fluid might be all shitted up and needs to be flushed out... or i guess the pump could be shot

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted