eg6 euro-r type s??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prox25

ppl so i just recently blew 1 of de cylanders out of my gsr i was running on a 3banger till de motor loked on me and im thinking aboutit and i dont wanna go any smaller so i decided to go with a euro-R type S H22!...but my question is would i be able to fit that in my 92 civic si hB eg6?!...

so 300!...yea ur right bcuz the blok and all that is pretty much worthless!...correct?!....

well to me it would be, but its hard to say what someone else wouldgive always start high and put obo on the price and work your way down

Depends on the condition of the head. Are you selling it with the transmission?

Heads sell between 300 and 600. GSR trans for around $200 Blown block is completely worthless.. $10 in scrap metal. Engine wiring harness is worth $100.

$400 is a touch low if you look at it like that.. Sell the complete, uncut harness on ebay for $100 and sell the guy the head/block for $400. Then sell the transmission to another buyer.. Maximize the money you get. You'll need it for the H22/mounts/linkage/etc.

Back