eg6 for sale only 800 bucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohc_vader

hey im selling a 1995 civic ex. it got stolen a month ago and the landlord wants this car out of the driveway. the car has an automatic transmission and all power options. the cars airbags were deployed because the front got hit. it only sustained core support damage that just moved back at most an inch. it needs a new hood and fenders. it also needs a new oilpan and radiator. i am almost a hundred percent sure the car will run with those things replaced. it has a current california title and needs to be smogged next year. oh yeah it needs a new windshield and passenger window..........im taking the best offer so i can get my ae86 hatch. im in phoenix...my name is marcos and give me a call at 623-451-2575 im an insomniac so you can call me anytime cause i dont sleep. im taking offers....best so far is 500 dollars but first 800 takes it.. oh the car needs to go by sunday. willing to trade if u have an ae86 hatchback .

Originally posted by sohcbuilder@Aug 2 2004, 03:28 AM
WOW! i live in phoenix to how many miles are on it ?
[post=371352]Quoted post[/post]​

around 180k on chassis and only 40k on motor. man i need this to go. car has tires and everything. this is a good deal i just found a different love. an ae86. i misplaced my cell and i should have it back around 6pm if you wanto to give me a call. 623- 451-2575 marcos.

this car has to go. alright.........first 700 and its yours...anybody ? hmm......this is cheap considering how much people pay just for shells. this car just needs a little more attention than i gave. thats it.

Back