EG6 Radiator Problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG6Civic83

Okay so I've got my EG6 Radiator and SiR2 motor but I've got a problem. I cannot for the life of me seem to locate any frickin' radiator hoses for that frickin' radiator and motor. The water necks on the radiator are too big for the stock Si hoses in my car right now and every other radiator hose I have bought (97 del Sol DOHC, 97 Integra GSR DOHC, 99 Civic Si) are the exact same ones that are in my car at present.

I need some help desperately cause all the other hoses I have looked for online are like $150. If I have to bite the bullet on this it will be okay but I kinda need to know. Any help would be frickin' awesome.

Oh yeah. This motor is going in my 92 Civic Si.

Last edited:
hoses for a delsol vtec.. is what i would assume.. i'm sure all the hoses are the same size... it will fit.. you may have to use a heat gun to soften the hose to slide over the water necks

measure the size of the water neck and i'll measure mine to see what the difference is.. i thought they were all the same size..

i just measured it and its 1 1/8 in..

Last edited:
Back