ek front on rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ethan

VIP
not as bad as i expected... other angles might look shitty tho.

Attachments

• 268916_10150232825430178_123558590177_7704107_3245259_n.jpg
    268916_10150232825430178_123558590177_7704107_3245259_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 3,409
Funny thing is, I was standing about 20 feet to the left of that car when this picture was taken. Lol

Don't like it though.

I think it looks pretty good, it's just super different like that el front ek hatch, they just look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

its done nice. but, that bumper sits way further than the rest of the body, they should put some skirts on the side, and a lip on the rear. would even it out well.

not a fan of it, but props are given for the execution.

:werd: it looks legit and well done, just kinda pointless.

edit: i noticed he has a turbo b-series in there.

Last edited:
If they took the lip off and color matched the black side trim it might even it out some. Or the could cut out a 1-2" strip just below the bumpers body line and blend it. That'd make it look a hell of a lot better and not add lame lips and skirts.

someone stole his hood...
can't take anything nice to any "honda day"

If you're serious, that's fucking retarded. I'm sure there was a quirk to it, and when he sees another CRX EK he'll be able to determine if it was his pretty easily, I'm sure.

i wasn't being serious, and for a second there i thought you were calling me retarded, lol
i was making fun of the no hood on my honda bullshit

on further review of the photo... is that a giant snail on the front of his motor?
if so then i guess he can rock the car anyway he damn well pleases

I believe that is indeed a giant snail. And though I know ricers may be doing the same, I see some nice AN fitting work and accompanying ventilation box. Looks as though there has been some legit clean work done.

I think it looks great. The angularity of the two styles flow well front to back. Not really that bad, and who knows...maybe he paid nothing for the parts he had laying around...?

This is "new" every year or so... I saw my first one back in 2001. It's been around a while- there was even a kit to do it.

Back