EL Cavimino???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ppCommUte2_08_03.jpg

Wtf is that? That is pretty awesome too!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Me like except the weird rear wheel.

That car must be all custom, cause caviliars are FWD.

I'd rock it.

:wtf: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that things sweet......anybody seen the Tacoma/Skyline?.....it was a R33 front clip an driveline RB26DETT mated to a Tacoma Cab an bed with the skyline dash and bad as hell......awesome drifting.

it is impala i believe, but that would make it possible for it to be a RWD too.

i did get that pic from an AU site, so its very possible is a holden...

Ya know, that's a pretty nice looking car. Even for an El Camino, or whatever it is. I'd like to see the variant of that that's a normal coupe or sedan.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 21 2003, 12:19 PM
Ya know, that's a pretty nice looking car. Even for an El Camino, or whatever it is. I'd like to see the variant of that that's a normal coupe or sedan.

you mean like an impala? :p

I'd rock that mofo, on some dubbs! I like the new thunderbird too, not as a performer. I think it just looks tight, a nice design. Companies shouldn't be afraid of comming up with new ideas for styling. I'd rather own this then that freekin fugly black one liter from the other post

7110_image.jpg

:puke2:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 21 2003, 10:17 PM
I'd rock that mofo, on some dubbs! I like the new thunderbird too, not as a performer. I think it just looks tight, a nice design. Companies shouldn't be afraid of comming up with new ideas for styling. I'd rather own this then that freekin fugly black one liter from the other post.

It was the Honda S1000 with the 1.0L engine, not that new Acura TL.

That camino...impala...something...what ever looks awesome. I'd buy one of those if I could.

hellyah i'd buy that. drop an LS1 in it and i'd be rollin'

that color looks hella good too

Australia gets some wicked cars...

Check out the "Pursuit GT"... basically the Ford Ranchero of modern times...

5.4L DOHC V8. 350ish HP, 375 ft/lbs of torque. 5 speed tranny and 3.23 gears equipped. I wouldn't doubt this thing running some LOW 13's in the 1/4 mile. Stock.

421_10x16x200240402PM.jpg

It's kinda ugly from the side, though. :(

423_10x16x200240643PM.jpg

Why don't WE get this shit?!?!!?

446_10x16x200264026PM.jpg

If it would pull a Honda on a dolly, I'd buy one! ;)

Back