1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. KloggMonkey

KloggMonkey Member

The wires came off my El gauges at the switch that chages the color and brightness.... There are four wires I can't figure out which one goes where...
    ANy one have some and can post up a pic of the wires

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

Do you need to know how to instal them? I have a set i dont use if you wanna buy them. 15 dollars shipped.

3. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Ok, first off, don't threadjack and try to sell your shit.

To answer the question, you mean the switch/wires that control the settings on it? I've never had them, but I have seen the scematics of them, I thought each guage ran to a main relay/toggle/switch that was a knob or similar that could adjust them.

4. YouKnowWhoIBee

I definatly wasnt thread jacking. I offered my help and if he didnt want to mess with it i figured id sell him the harness i used for 2 weeks. I am definatly not worried about the money i just wanted to help someone out.

5. KloggMonkey

KloggMonkey Member

The four wires that go to the control box.. (that has the green or blue.. toggle switch and reostat that controls the instinsity of the light )

on the back of that control box there are 6 wires that go to it.... four of mine have come lose....

I can't tell which wire goes to which terminal....

If you can post up that schmatic or send me a pic via email....or a link....
    or just look at the ones you have for sale and tell me wich wire goes where.

6. YouKnowWhoIBee

Yeah i willl get it out of my car tomorrow and fire up the old digital camera or i will just explain them to you.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted