Electric Fan on a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
what size to run on an sohc 89 240sx :)

what brand? im looking at flexalite.

Series wire all of your 5" PC ATX case fans. Zip tie them in an attention-grabbing matrix. Bonus points if they are clear and illuminate blue.

Find a lincoln Mark8 cooling fan in a junkyard near you.

They flow about 4500cfm and have a 2 speed setting. Its easy to hook it up for just 1 speed though.

The Mark8 Fans are the same as the Taurus fans... They flow about 2800-3000cfm...

You can also use a Shadow Fan, as I had mentioned before... 2000+CFM for under $75... And actually, email gary@thedodgegarage.com... Tell him you know Noah that had that turbo red civic... He probably has one, and would probably trade PC parts for one, depending on what you have laying around... He's a sucker for 3dfx stuff.

i dont have any old shit ;)

i'll give him a try. if i had the size :p

ScrapinSi said:
The Mark8 Fans are the same as the Taurus fans... They flow about 2800-3000cfm...

You can also use a Shadow Fan, as I had mentioned before... 2000+CFM for under $75... And actually, email gary@thedodgegarage.com... Tell him you know Noah that had that turbo red civic... He probably has one, and would probably trade PC parts for one, depending on what you have laying around... He's a sucker for 3dfx stuff.

Hey, I've still got my original 3Dfx Voodoo! Still have the pass-through cable too! Do you think he'd trade anything for that? How about a PCI Voodoo3 2000?

Calesta said:
Hey, I've still got my original 3Dfx Voodoo! Still have the pass-through cable too! Do you think he'd trade anything for that? How about a PCI Voodoo3 2000?

email gary@thedodgegarage.com and tell him Noah told you to ask if he'd be interested in some kind of trade. He probably would.

I'll definitely email him. Gotta see what size fan I want to get first, then check to make sure I can still find the Voodoos!

Back